"To live outside the law, you must be honest." (Bob Dylan)
When you use ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ products, YOU agree to the following conditions.
- The ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Team, as individuals or a collective, is not responsible for any damage or loss, real or virtual, that you may incur. In no case will we be responsible for losses related to secondary market activity, trading, or reselling ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ products.
- WE may change scripts, objects, artwork, the breeding system, and genetic traits at any time for any reason without notice.* While we strive to maintain some degree of backwards compatibility with previous versions, we cannot guarantee seamless transitions between versions.
- At any point in the future, WE may decide to pack it all in the microbus, start chasing concerts, and stop delivering products in Second Life. WE are not responsible for any real or virtual losses that might cause.
- WE cannot guarantee that the operation of our products will be error-free, particularly within the Second Life environment, which we do not control.
- WE cannot guarantee or ensure that plants, seeds, or other items obtained from third parties will work. Please see "Restrictions on Sales" below.
- YOU agree not to attempt to "break" our products for purposes of reverse engineering or duplicating their functionality, or to interfere with normal operation. This includes our in-world vending system and our out-world database server. Using sim rollbacks or other "hacks" in Second Life to duplicate products is a violation of Linden Labs Terms of Service.
- The ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Team may record certain end-user information, including avatar name,
UUID, location where plants or vendors are rezzed, purchase transation records, etc., for business
purposes and to provide enhanced product capabilities. WE will not transfer that data to any third-party without your approval.
- WE reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time without notice.*
Restrictions on Sales at ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Central
The ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Team does not want to unduly interfere with third party sales of plants. However, we also must protect our business. For this reason, all plants offered for sale at the ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Central Pot Plots, official ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ auctions, or advertised for off-site sales in the Advertising and Auctions and/or Growers and Breeders groups must be priced above the current price for similar new seeds at our store. Plants with Standard foliage and no FX must be priced no lower than the current store price for Standard seeds. Plants with Limited Edition (LE) foliage or "Standard" foliage plants with bred-in FX must be priced no lower than the current store price for LE seeds. Multi-seed females should reflect pricing for a similar number of seeds. Male plants should be priced as 3-seed females, since males can be bred against large numbers of females.
Boxed or bagged plants are not permitted for sale at auctions or Pot Plots, because buyers cannot tell if boxed plants have been updated (or inspect them at all). An informed customer is a happier one, so we strongly discourage selling boxed or bagged plants at all, even though we cannot regulate sales made "off site."
Plant Food Spikes, Liquid Plant Food dispensers and refills, Grow-Lites, and other accessories may not be resold at ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Central or advertised or solicited for off-site sales in our groups.
Our Growers and Breeders Group is composed of many generous and helpful people. Abusing the group by begging for seeds, feed, other accessories, or Linden money is grounds for immediate removal from the group.
Unlike many other breedables in Second Life, ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ is not based on readily available public domain scripts. It is not based on any other breedables, because there aren't any other breedables like ours! The scripts used in ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ products are not open source, public domain, or "free software." YOU may transfer products to other users, but you may not copy or modify the objects or scripts, except as we may allow for specific products.
Regardless of whether or not you use ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ products and thus assent to the Terms of Service above, the use of the ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ marque and it's plain-English variant "CannabiSL" is protected (trademarked). Use of the ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ name and logo is subject to discretionary approval by the ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Team. We prefer settling problems of this nature amiably and amicably, but if necessary, will pursue all appropriate options needed to defend our brand and reputation, as well as to ensure that our growers' interests are protected. If in doubt, just ask!
* NOTIFICATION: Whenever possible, notice of changes to these terms and information about product changes will be announced through the ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Growers & Breeders Group within Second Life. WE cannot guarantee that you will receive these notices if you do not subscribe to the group or check this website regularly!