The ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Team has a big pile of goodies for you under the tree! Based from our alternate shops at the 2017 RFL Christmas Breedables Expo as well as ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Central, we're bringing you lots of holiday cheer!
|RFL STAR OF WONDER|
First... Our annual One-Of-A-Kind (OOAK) LE, RFL STAR OF WONDER. These large plants are 6.0 Superweed out of the box and feature an amazing "Royal Beauty" FX. The highest bid takes all 24 seeds that will ever be released, along with bonus gifts worth over L$4000 if purchased separately.
We're asking for a minimum bid of L$10,000 on this OOAK, with 100% of the proceeds going to RFL. Check out displays at our Expo locations and follow the Growers & Breeders Group for more details on this outstanding opportunity to get a unique strain and help out Relay For Life!
|HOLIDAY NUGZ RED, BLUE & GREEN w/Radz FX|
"But wait, there's more..."
The ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ Team also brings you a very special Special Edition (SE) set, and it's a real "Sneaky Santa!" Enjoy a visit from the JOLLY ST NICK who stashes GIFTS GALORE under the tree, and then unwrap 'em to find WISHES COME TRUE!
|Left to Right: WISHES COME TRUE, GIFTS GALORE, JOLLY ST NICK Special Edition Set|
All three varieties are medium potency, very fast growing outdoor plants featuring White Twinklies FX. And yes, Virginia, that FX is an extension of last year's Twinklies FX set!
Growers Notes (Caution! Technical information ahead!)
- Previous SE sets (Mandala and Star Trek) present a 1-in-25 (4%) chance of throwing an alternate foliage when seeds or bricks are germinated. These are our customary SE odds and are built into every ovule, which makes it possible (since Star Trek) to update SE plants using the HUD 4.2017. In order to make every succeeding generation show alternate foliages, Sneaky Santa seeds have a one-off (4.19.904m) ovule. (You can verify this by the usual Edit > Content > Ovule Properties method.)
- Plants with the 4.19.904m ovule will always produce offspring that follow the SE sequence, JOLLY ST NICK > GIFTS GALORE > WISHES COME TRUE. The sequence repeats beginning at generation 4.
- Males are capable of passing the specific foliage they display and are also able to pass the White Twinklies FX. This is probably the best strategy for working the FX into other breeding lines.
- Mutations such as dwarf, giant, superweed, or ultra will be lost in the next generation unless the grower chooses one of two paths. First, the SE Lock may be used to remove the SE system and lock in the parent's foliage forever. Or you may devise a plan based on the following information...
- The standard upgrade ovule presents 4% rather than 100% odds of throwing an SE foliage. Upgrading Sneaky Santa plants using the HUD 4.2017 in CSLUT mode will replace the 4.19.904m ovule with a regular 4.19.904 ovule. Although the offspring will still have SE capabilities, the odds of getting an alternate foliage are greatly reduced, and mutation stats will be passed as usual.
Notes for Secondary Market Buyers:
- A "pure" Sneaky Santa plant will show 4.19.904SE in the plant's stats after germination. It will also contain a 4.19.904m ovule. The odds of the offspring following the alternate foliage sequence are 100%.
- A Sneaky Santa plant that has been updated with a standard ovule will show 4.19.904SE in the plant's stats, but the ovule inside will be 4.19.904. The odds of the offspring having an alternate foliage are 4%, the regular mutation rate.
- A Sneaky Santa plant that has been "SE Locked" will show 4.19.904 in the plant's stats. It may have a 4.19.904m ovule or a 4.19.904 ovule (if it's been updated), but the SE system has been removed. The odds of the offspring having an alternate foliage are zero.