The minimum opening bids for Auctions are set in Auction Rules. Plants sold at pOT pLOTs or posted for sale in the Advertising & Auctions Group cannot be sold for less than a comparable new seed price at our store. You can sell for more but not for less if you're doing it on our dime!
Standard Varieties - Standards are the varieties that we have on sale at the store all the time. If the plant has a standard foliage, these minimum prices apply. As of 4 June 2017, the Standards are Acapulco Gold, Big Bud, Black Afghani, Blonde Lebanese, Durban Poison, Northern Lights, NY Diesel, Oaxacan, Orange Kush, Panama Red, Purple Haze, Super Skunk, Trifecta, and White Widow.
- Standard male = L$75
- 1-seed Standard female = L$75
- 2-seed Standard female = L$150
- 3-seed Standard female = L$225
Limited Edition (LE) Varieties - LEs are strains that are released for limited periods of time, often for holidays, fundraisers, or seasonal themes. If the plant has an LE foliage, these minimum prices apply.
- LE Male = L$167
- 1-seed LE female = L$167
- 2-seed LE female = L$333
- 3-seed LE female = L$500
Remember, these are minimum price requirements. If you've invested your time and brainpower, gotten a little help from your friends, and enjoyed some good karma, you're probably asking more. (And if you really need to move some "product" for less, just do it at your place and advertise more creatively!)
VERSIONS & UPDATING
The ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ™ Team is supports what is sold at our store. Over the years, there have been multiple versions and updates released. In every case, updates have improved the functionality of the product. Since ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ™ Central is often the first place new customers encounter our products, we want everyone to have the best, most up-to-date experience possible! Growing "vintage" plants can be fun but it can also be frustrating, and we consider it something for experienced Growers.
For this reason, we require that products sold at pOT pLOTs, Auctions, or offered in the Advertising & Auctions group meet certain version update standards.
- Female plants must show Version 4 or higher in their stats and must be updated to the latest version shown in the left-hand column of this page.
- "Bridge" ovules are unacceptable, since the current bridge is to Version 4.19.5 and the bridge ovule communicates during harvesting as a Version 3 plant would.
- Male plants must show Version 3.02 or higher in their stats and must be updated to the latest version shown in the left-hand column of this page. Because male ovules are nonfunctional, updating males can be done "straight up" with the latest Update Transmogrifier without bridging! Updating makes the Auction Manager's work easier.
- Version 1 or 2 plants are not acceptable for sale at pOT pLOTs or Auctions.
- Unopened "vintage" boxes of Version 2.11c or Version 3 seeds are allowed for sale at Auctions, because they have become collectibles in their own right. However, both buyer and seller must be clear that the ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ™ Team does not officially support growing older plants.
Since pOT pLOT sales usually don't happen with the seller present, "vintage" seed boxes are not acceptable for sale at pOT pLOTs. Seed pack versions lower than 2.11c are not acceptable for sale at ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ™ venues.
"Vintage" refers to Version 2 and 3 seed packs. Version 4 Seed packs are acceptable for both pOT pLOTs and Auctions, since Version 4 seeds can be updated without the "bridge" Transmogrifier.
- Boxed plants are not acceptable. This is because it is not possible to check the ovule version of plants that are inside a box.
- Ungerminated seed bricks are unacceptable. All plants offered for sale at pOT pLOTs or Auctions must be paused at 25% or higher but less than 100% maturity.
Plants that do not conform to the following rules will be removed from pOT pLOTS and auction panels, and Growers who advertise "unacceptable" items in the Ad Group face potential sanctions. We will not refund rent or group membership fees in the event that bad things happen, so let's not have bad things happen!