18 May, 2013

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

"PHEATURED PHARMER" of the WEEK: 

Lance & Gwen (Angel Eyes) Smith


A few months ago I participated in a hunt here on SL in which I got these funny little seeds from a company called ḈḁṇṇḁḇḭṦḼ™. I wasn't really sure if I was going to do much with them at first, but then curiosity got the best of me and I planted them. Boy am I glad I did! Now while I am by no means new to breedables, these awesome plants were new to me. I quickly found out that what I had discovered was a affordable, easy, somewhat addictive, and (most importantly) fun product. I also learned that not only was the product outstanding but that the hands on support from the owners and CSRs made this a stand out breeadble. Couple that together with a great community and I sure have grown "roots" here fast!


I enjoy focusing on bringing V1 LEs into the new V2 plants. Always having focused my attentions as a pure line breeder, I enjoy the challenge of moving the line over into the latest version and purifying it. I have enjoyed some modest sales along the way to offset some of my costs, but for the most part this is simply a very enjoyable hobby and challenge for me. The money I save in not having to "feed" my plants weekly makes it easy to focus on the fun aspect of the growing without having to worry about turning a profit margin.

So far I have gathered quite the collection of plants in my greenhouses and add to it daily. Experimenting, learning, and growing gives me a great satisfaction and I am very pleased when the "fruits" of my labors yield a nice V2 with LE V1 foliage. Sometimes rewards come in different fashions and with this so far it has been in LE instead of L. I am sure there will be a time I will part with one of my little "buddies" to make some more seed money, but for now I enjoy being able to grow my plants and my knowledge of the product having fun and being a part of a great community.

No comments:

Post a Comment