27 August, 2013

The Path to Extreme Phun by Doc Stoney



Wow! What an adventure this has been!


Back in March I was first approached about CannabiSl. I immediately got excited. I mean Weed is something I know right? Was I ever wrong. Back then we were on V1 and we had a lot more luck than formula to breed with. We didn't have Grandparents Genetics Or Even Stats. Plants were always 1 seed, and really it was total luck breeding.
 
Then along came V2 with all the additional stats and genetics. We were now able to actually watch and learn the math for these.

This started my path. From the first 8 Mile High Auction I was (pardon the pun) extremely lucky and got my first ever Full Ultra Plant, a 1 in 100 chance! She then gave us a male and from him we have bred and re-bred, watching the math increase or decrease each time.

I have since learned that as with size  (see Arioch's write-up) this same math can be applied to growth rates. For example, take a 6 % extreme male and breed him with a 2 % (slow) growth rate female, and you will get a new 4% rate, halfway between the two. Then take that plant, breed again to the 6% male, and speed increases more to 5%. By doing this, we now have many generations all above the extreme rate of greater than 5.5%. With time and a little monitoring, everyone can easily achieve this.  It takes a lucky break, but as with life it is more what we do with that luck then how we got it. I wish all the best as we now truly brighten our days with this extreme way.

Happy Pharming To All And I Hope This Helps Newer People To Understand.

In closing, this is purely my opinion, but allow me to welcome you all to a breedable with genetics and generational passes that make sense. In simpler words, welcome to the easiest,  most laid back breedable for all to be able to enjoy. Welcome To CannabiSL!

~Doc Stoney

No comments:

Post a Comment